Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Love?

Go, get to know me. :)




What Kylie is..

  •  When he's tired I'll give him back rub or massage he's hand.
  •  Give him enough love.
  •  Late Reply's? No text for a day? Busy? Cancelled events of ours? Natulugan? okay lang. :) I would Understand those excuses. Everybody has a life.
  •  Pag gutom siya, I will bring him foods.
  • Tired from a game? I'll go wipe his sweat.
  • I saved many courage just not to be ashamed in showing this in public as long as I express that I CARE so much.
  • Hugged him if he needs comfort.
  • Talk to him if he's bored.
  • Cancel my events just to be his companion.
  • Give him compliments/make him strong/cheer him up.
  • Remind him how Gorgeous he is.
  • He doesn't need to feel insecure because he's to perfect for me.
  • I will always assure him that he is the only guy for me.
  • I will always be honest to him no matter what.
  • Even if he's committed to me, I will still let him leave his life :)

Im sweet if you just know. Imma secretly Romantic person, Im not that showy lalo na when there is no commitment involve. I dont like Toying or just flirting. I want serious things when it comes to commitments. Of course I would just probably do this to my Future Boy :">  I hate when Boys let me do the first move. Where in fact they're the boy? Why would they depend on ours?? Are they Gay?? dahell. They should probably take the risks when they like somebody.


Long time ago I did that from somebody too bad he choose to disappoint me. :) I was there still caring for him. While him, making me look stupid. haha. I choose to stay blind of all the things he did for the taught that maybe he'd change.

HE just..
  • kissed with somebody.
  • had a relationship with someone. *twice (ako naman na tanga binibigyan parin siya ng chance. umiyak na kasi, and I taught he was sincere with every sorry he does.)
  • kissed with somebody again.
  • Lie all the time.

And then that was it.. Im TIRED and I stopped it. :) I let myself free from pain. And he cryed, asked for forgiveness, go in our house in the middle of the night just to say sorry. SORRY? fuck off.  He went to our school just to say sorry, gaved me boques.. BUT! too late, I clearly know whats the right thing for me. :)


NOW..

I have difficulties in trusting my heart again to someone.. Still searching for the one who really deserves for my "martyr" heart. And will PROVE to me that he's different.

If I met somebody.. Well I would again probably take the risks just to let our relationship up. I would surely loved him the way he want to beloved. 


                                                               
                                                             ~ KYLIE