Friday, July 20, 2012

07-20-12

After a long time, finally I missed the feeling of being in love again. To love and be loved by someone. Where you could share the things that happened on your day. Someone who cares for you, gave you affection, who will check you every minute. who would get mad cause you skip a meal. The reason why your still up in the middle of the night. Yung tinitext ka everyday, every time. Someone who could make you feel that your worth loving for.

I MISS..
           ME. feeling happy loving someone. I missed me my sweetness. I miss thinking of somebody. I miss worrying of someone. I miss caring, I miss my sweetness. my bitterness is over flowing. I miss making someone happy. I miss making random surprises. I miss having a man. I miss texting every night. Miss ko na makilig. (hindi na ako nakikilig ever since) na miss ko na mag emote emote. I miss being In LOVE & then being BROKE again. :))

BUT,
      Then and again after my experiences in terms of love I couldnt dare myself to love again. To open again. Psanthrophobia :) The fear of trusting. Im afraid I might get hurt again, so much pain again. Scared that hurt may happen again. I dont want to love again... I hate the way I loved because its overflowing.. I dont like that. :( Thats also the reason why I dont entertain much miskan crush pa nako.Tae kaayo bai ako na pinaka tanga pagdating sa love. I admit that. And ayaw ko masanay sa mga stuffs like always ka may ka text my kausap. I just dont fucking like. Remember time changes seasons. Change, of course feelings change. Im imagining a compatible lasting relationship so it means I should wait for the right time. If its your time, then be it. Wag mag madali. We are young once so enjoy while your waiting for your time.

2 comments: