Wednesday, July 18, 2012

GOD

Hello God,

how are you? Me Im fine. :) I miss you God. I dont know why. Thank youu God for everything, :) for all the lessons I have learned, for all the blessings you gaved to me and to my family. :) You deserve to be praise for you are good all the time. thanks God you inspire me every time. :) And I love that because I inspire others. Thanks for my atittude God! Your my everything God. NO ONE could ever replace you in my heart. I know you wont leave me. thanks for understanding me God. Your the Best I've ever had. Ikaw na bahala sa akin God ha. SORRY if sometimes makalimutan ko mag thank you but you know I really appreciate everything. :) Thanks for all for all the seasons of feelings I haved encountered, wala akong pinag sisihan kahit na worst pa. Im lucky enough. :) GUIDE me God in my daily decisions. Thank YOU so much and ILOVEYOU byond infinnity. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment