Friday, March 9, 2012

lalalalaloooove.com

Terms of Love

  • MU - Mutual Understanding. Having intercourse.

  • HHWW - Holding Hands While Walking.

  • PDA - Public Display of Affection. Not ashamed of letting others see there tenderness.

  • 143 - I Love You.

  • STEADY - Your Regular date. No one else but her/him.

  • ON - there officially committed to each other.

  • OPEN RELATIONSHIP - Getting to know each other stage. Both like each other.

PROMISES OF LVE

> I promise to practice fidelity in my relationship.
> I promise to be a romantic partner specially in time of trials.
> I promise to make him/her happy all the time.
> I promise to accept her/him for who she/he is.
> I promise to help him/her pray to make his/her wishes come true.
> I promise not to hurt his/her feelings no matter what.
> I promise not to forget special occasions involving the two of us.
> I promise not to compare him/her to other guys/girls.
> I promise not to ask for impossible things from him/her.
> I promise not to cheat, betray, and end our relationship because he/she is my true and everlasting LOVE! :)