Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ME :)


KYLIE ♥

" I think a lot, but I don't say much."
 I made this blog to express myself.


I don't know where to start. (Proud Pinoy.)  
While typing this, every word in my mind scatters around. Im turbid on where to start. @.@


  Intro: I think before I say. At dahil Pinoy ako, magtatagalish ako. :P Well, IM MOODY. Everything I do or what nag dedepende ako. Si Kylie? Many people cant read me. :) Im Unpredictable. & I know it. At once, one of my 'close' friends told me, IM MYSTERIOUS. My mind always analyzed things. I response limitly.


You Don't
  when you still don't know me, This is me to youu.



  • My face looks like Suplada. Quiet. Like what i said I always response limitly. As a matter of fact: I dont blink from time to time. And im a small eyed person. So you'll think of me like im 'suplada'. You'll think im having a serious look at you, but actually it was just nothing. Mahirap pakisamahan. Makatakot. Unapproachable. BORING

 When You
   when you know me.

  • Im a jolly one! Fun to be with, it will always be up to you. Im so easygoing babe.XD Im so mischievous, haha. Im weird, well everybody has a weird side. :P Im Cool \m/ im approachable. I can give you the best advice, bahaha it depends on you. Imma helpful, I really love helping lalo na pag problems ng iba. :) Im Understanding, SWEET. Dare me :P basta kung alam mo lng. Loyal ako, at the same time faithful.  Im wise, Im outspoken to my close friends. Im just an ordinary girl.. I also get hurt.